As one of the only fee-only firms in Greensboro, we believe that everyone deserves objective, commission-free advice without conflicts of interests. We are a successful, growing firm managing over $600 million in assets. Our firm uses a unique life planning approach to help clients create the future they want for themselves and their families. With 9 CFPs and 10 support staff, we incorporate behavioral wealth management to help guide investment decisions for our clients so that they can use their wealth to live the life they choose. Join a firm ranked by the Financial Times as a Top 300 firm in the nation for three years in a row; Barron’s as one of America’s Top 1200 Financial Advisors; 7th in the state of North Carolina, and one of the Top Ten Financial Advisors in Greensboro, Chapel Hill and Winston-Salem, NC by Advisory HQ. We are seeking an experienced CFP practitioner and relationship manager to join our growing team. This individual will work directly with clients and prospects to help them live with intention.
What you will get to do:
• Provide analysis for client review meetings around allocation, MoneyGuide Pro, cash needs, etc. • Get to know all details of clients’ financial life including balance sheet, income sources, company benefits, etc. • Create trade recommendations and communicate recommendations with clients • Create financial planning strategies for clients – tax planning, insurance needs, estate planning, deferred comp, etc. • Communicate with clients’ key professional advisors – mortgage broker, attorney, CPA, etc. • Participate in 50% - 100% of client presentations depending on meeting requirements
What we seek in a candidate:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution • 10+ years of experience in Financial Planning • CFP® designation • Experience with Salesforce and MoneyGuidePro is a plus
Clean compliance/disciplinary record is a must!
Additional Salary Information: •Competitive salary
•Signing bonus and/or relocation eligible
•401K – Participation on 1st day of quarter following date of hire with company matching after eligibility
•Profit Sharing Plan
•Medical Insurance – 70% covered for employee.
•Dental & Vision Insurance Options Available
•Paid Annual Leave and paid Holidays
•Benefits subject to eligibility
•Long Term Disability
About Triad Financial Advisors, Inc.
Triad Financial Advisors (TFA) is an independent, fee-only financial planning and investment management firm located in Greensboro, North Carolina for over 35 years. We build, execute and monitor life plans for our clients that help answer these 3 questions:
1) What is the life I want to live?
2) Do I have enough resources to live that life?
3) Am I prepared for life's surprises?