Are you hungry for more than just a career move? Wondering if it’s possible for work-life to be an extension of your own personal and professional passion? Brighton Jones’ unique and inclusive culture enables you to discover your potential and pursue your definition of a richer life.
Brighton Jones, one of the country’s fastest growing wealth management firms, is looking for a Lead Advisor to join the team and provide immediate positive service impact for our clients. In this critical role, you have the primary responsibility for client relationships, and work closely with each client to establish their comprehensive wealth management strategy. A Lead Advisor has extensive client contact and directs both internal and external resources to accomplish client objectives.
- Oversee assigned clients while also serving as the liaison between the client and the various resources Brighton Jones offers
- Conduct regular dialogue via phone, email, video conference, and face-to-face meetings to discuss the client’s investment objectives, goals, needs, expectations, performance, and portfolio structures
- Work directly with clients to help them design, implement and manage the wealth management plan that supports their “Life Plan”
- Leverage internal and external resources to achieve client objectives in such areas as Investment Management, Estate Planning, Tax Planning, Risk Management and General Planning; Conduct or oversee research into complex investment, tax and estate planning issues
- Educate and consult with clients on investment philosophy, performance, and other financial matters
- Communicate your deep understanding of global financial markets as well as current events and other topical issues and how they relate to the client’s investment strategy relative to Brighton Jones’ investment philosophy and approach
- Develop and expand relationships with centers of influence, such as attorneys and CPAs, resulting in additional business opportunities
- Generate referrals from existing clients
- Support Business Development team in new client acquisition through participation in the sales process
- Support Brighton Jones’ mission by using objectivity, creativity and passion to help our clients, colleagues and community members “live richer lives”
- Provide teammates with timely, candid and constructive performance feedback; develop employees to their fullest potential and provide challenging opportunities that enhance career growth
- Assist with development and presentation of training programs including coaching of team members on financial planning strategies