About Sand Hill
Sand Hill Global Advisors is a wealth management firm focused on helping clients lead financially independent and enriching lives through empowering long-term planning and investment management. Based in Palo Alto for over 30 years, our setting in the heart of Silicon Valley allows us to stay connected and up-to-date on the evolving needs of local entrepreneurs, private families, and corporate executives.
Perks and Benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen with free snacks and beverages.
- Competitive salaries.
- Awesome benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) match.
- Your own cell phone stipend.
- Tight-knit and collaborative environment where your ideas are heard.
- Transit pass and easy access to public transportation.
- High visibility to management.
- Casual Fridays. Casual Summers.
- Client referral incentive program.
- Quarterly happy hours, holiday parties.
- Full financial support in the pursuit of the CFP® or CFA designation.
- Amazing downtown Palo Alto location.
Sand Hill is looking for an extremely talented, passionate, and experienced person to join our client service and operations team. The Senior Associate will be a primary team member for a group of Sand Hill’s high net worth families. The right candidate brings creative thought and diverse experience from the financial services industry, from building visions to leading projects from concept to implementation. You are organized, efficient, and work effectively across functions to maintain the highest quality of product and service. You know that great teamwork can make a difference in a growing environment and building a strong brand.
- Run a tight ship. Execute flawless management of complex on-boarding situations. Define a timeline focused on regular and timely delivery; organize and lead status and meetings; manage and communicate risks. Create confidence and rapport with clients in execution timelines.
- Get involved. Collaborate on complex strategic planning opportunities such as 10b5-1 selling plans, equity awards, restricted stock, divorce transition, philanthropic and estate planning coordination.
- Keep people in the loop. Manage expectations for deliverable action items on client issues and internal projects. Manage communication and keep a system of project tracking. Lead cross functional teams of legal, tax, and investment business partners resulting in exceptional client experience and continuity of financial strategy.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year university.
- Prior client facing experience with a RIA, brokerage, family office, hedge fund, or venture capital firm.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Experience using Salesforce, portfolio management, and financial planning software.