The Associate Financial Advisor will be responsible for the business development of a successful, growing financial planning practice with a highly motivated team. We want to add more forward-thinking people who work well in an entrepreneurial environment and who will focus on sophisticated goal-based wealth planning for our family of clients, who are business owners, corporate executives, and professionals. The relationship management role includes reviewing client portfolios, making recommendations for appropriate investment strategies, meeting with clients, and instilling confidence in our clients through frequent contact and ongoing education. The business development role includes developing relationships with prospects and other related professionals, hosting educational sessions, identifying opportunities, capitalizing on referrals, closing business, and onboarding new clients. Our team members remain current with industry news, economic market trends and local opportunities to work with new clients. The ideal candidate will reinforce and advance the brand through superior service to our clients.
Major areas of responsibility include handling incoming client requests, executing financial plans, trading mutual funds, ETFs, annuities, stocks and bonds, assisting in sales, implementing regulatory requirement procedures, and daily in person/electronic/hard copy client communications. The representative will support the team mission, values, and culture by exhibiting the following behaviors: positive attitude, diligence, responsiveness, collaboration, respect and accountability. The candidate will also project a professional company and team image through in-person and phone interaction with clients, vendors and associates. Candidate should be detail-oriented, adept at following systems, experienced in customer service and financial services, aware of current industry trends and regulations, and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
AS A FINANCIAL SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE, YOU WILL:
- Demonstrate complete confidentiality in all client and firm dealings
- Provide the highest level of client service and care in all areas
- Function as first point of contact for client in-bound calls
- Prepare and execute recommendations for clients
- Prepare for client meetings and coordinate team to deliver documents and plans
- Assist in the process to onboard new clients
- Research investments as needed
- Implement and direct projects to improve efficiency and quality of client service
- Utilize electronic systems such as Junxure, Outlook, Power Point, and E-Money for team and client management