|POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: |
- Under direction of and in conjunction with the Board of Directors, provides leadership, direction and guidance of the Bank's activities to assure short-and-long-range profitability and planned growth of the Bank.
- Responsible for the Bank's overall operating performance with the goal of maximizing profitability, adequate liquidity, long term growth, and shareholder return while maintaining financial soundness. Works with the Board of Directors to establish and ensure implementation of financial policy and direction of the Bank.
- Responsible for a strong business development program to ensure profitable growth of the Bank.
- Oversees lending activities, bank investments, asset liabilities, liquidity, trust and financial activities.
- Works with Merger and Acquisition Committee and CFO on acquiring banks to grow the balance sheet and shareholder value.
- Develops, in cooperation with the Board of Directors and Senior Management, ongoing short-and-long-range strategic plans.
- Strong background in banking with ten (10) years of direct experience preferred at the Executive Management level including Lending, Operations, Investment Portfolio Management, Profit Planning, Trust and Strategic Planning.
- Highly developed leadership skills in communications, decision making, planning and organization, and personnel management.
- Highly developed customer relation and marketing skills. The ability to deal effectively and tactfully with all types of customers, out-of-bank associates and personnel from all departments of the Bank.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the community and banking industry in general including regulatory and compliance requirements. Knowledge of strategic planning, programming and budget execution.
Those whose track record has produced positive results in these areas targeted by BCT should in confidence contact Diane Armstrong, Human Resources Director at the Bank of Charles Town, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
111 East Washington Street Charles Town West Virginia 25414