This position will report directly to the Chief Audit Executive of Providence Service Corporation and assist him in leading Global SOX compliance, Enterprise Risk Management and Internal Audits. This individual will be responsible for managing and execution of operational, financial, IT and compliance audits to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the organization's governance, risk management process, system of internal control structure, and the quality of performance in carrying out assigned responsibilities to achieve the organization's stated goals and objectives.
Managing these audits consist of establishing project objectives and scope, developing project budgets and timelines, supervising the performance of co-sourced party staff, ensuring the quality of project deliverables, and facilitating effective communication and coordination with management. The priorities for this position will also include assuming the global SOX compliance management for the PSC organization’s operating divisions and the PSC corporate office.
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Professional designation (Certified Public Accountant or equivalent Chartered Accountant required). CIA, CMA, CISA, CFE preferred but not required
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills, and experience in applying the principles and practices of internal auditing in accounting, financial, and operational environments, including auditing business functions and information technology systems
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate efforts, prioritize, and effectively manage co-sourced party and multiple projects
- Self-starter with high degree of initiative, dependability, and ability to work with little supervision
- 6 to 8 years of progressive audit experience in a public accounting firm and/or internal audit department, demonstrating progression in knowledge, experience
- Responsible for the timely execution of risk-based internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan, as well as assisting with other audit matters and projects.
- SOX 404 documentation and testing experience a must.
- Explain and discuss potential risks, issues and opportunities with company leaders to promote a strong compliance culture.
- Big 4 experience preferred but not required.
- Expected Travel 25-30% (US Domestic and Internationally)