Accredited Investors Wealth Management is currently seeking a client-focused, collaborative, and driven individual with a proven track record of leading client relationships to serve in a similar capacity within an industry-leading and nationally-recognized wealth management firm. The Associate Lead Wealth Manager role has the responsibility for helping lead client relationships in collaboration with a Senior Lead Wealth Manager, leading identification and analysis of planning strategies, overseeing implementation of these strategies, and continuously staying in relationship with clients. Individuals in the role must be a team player and seek out opportunities to mentor others. The Associate Lead Wealth Manager role is an opportunity to help lead client relationships while learning and refining the unique attributes of Accredited Investors’ model of wealth management with significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
A successful candidate will be passionate about wealth management and improving the lives of the firms’ clients as well as the lives of their teammates with whom they will collaborate.
In collaboration with a Senior Lead Wealth Manager, lead client relationships in terms of day-to-day client communication
- Lead identification and analysis of planning strategies, risks, and opportunities related to each component of Accredited Investors Wealth Management IndexTM, including retirement planning, tax planning, estate planning, cash flow planning, asset protection, etc.
- Oversee implementation of client planning strategies
- Continuously stay in relationship with clients and understand their unique circumstances, connections, talents, interests, etc.
- Lead effective communication regarding overall direction/relevant information to appropriate team members (Relationship Manager, Wealth Manager, Investment Manager, Client Coordinator)
- Mentor Wealth Managers on the team to develop technical knowledge and strategy, relational skills, and understanding of processes
- Proactively lead a Strategic Planning Area (ex: tax planning), staying current on trends within this area and ensuring Accredited’s planning tools/philosophy remain innovative