The Data & Analytics role is responsible for overseeing the data ingestion, validation, and mining activities of USAA Real Estate Company (“RealCo”). Leveraging the company’s Yardi-based systems, the successful candidate will administrate processes and procedures that allow for the systematic capture, validation and storage of business data on a recurring (i.e. quarterly) basis. In performing the duties of the role, the successful candidate will apply a high level of professional skepticism and perform complex analytics in determining reasonableness of data relied upon by all RealCo business units. To the extent exceptions exist, the role will research and understand root causes, liaise with data owners, and lead data governance efforts to prevent recurrence. As such, the role is highly visible and necessarily interacts with all business units.
- Assemble, validate and systematically store business data relied upon by RealCo in reporting to internal and external stakeholders and interested parties.
- Liaise with representatives across business units to align business processes with RealCo’s data strategy that allows for the systematic capture of all business data required in administrating all reporting responsibilities of the company.
- Play an active role in the continued development and customization of the company’s Yardi database and related modules by partnering with the IT Department and project managing RealCo initiatives to completion.
- As needed, recommend, design and implement changes in processes and systems that allows for enhanced efficiencies and scalability, and the establishment of data standards and maintenance of data integrity.
- Administrate the quarterly business data capture and validation processes in connection with the company’s external reporting cycle.
- Assume a prominent role on the company’s data governance committee and actively participate in project working groups to ensure desired results are achieved.
- Become subject matter expert in Yardi-based solutions to RealCo-related requirements.
At USAA Real Estate Company our employees enjoy generous benefits packages including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401k, USAA Membership eligibility, educational and professional designation assistance, business casual dress attire and much more! https://www.usrealco.com/careers/benefits.aspx. Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screening. The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA Real Estate Company is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled.