- Minimum of ten years’ experience in a finance environment, Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
- Intimate knowledge of federal, state, and local rules and regulations as applied to general business administration.
- Strong working knowledge of financial computer information systems.
- Must demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of organizational philosophy.
- Must be able to maintain peer accountability, be an effective problem solver and maintain professional demeanor and confidentiality at all times.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and comprehend the English language without restriction.
For more information, please visit our website – www.bostonmedflight.org/career. Interested candidates should forward their CV to the Chief Human Resource Officer, Boston MedFlight, Robins Street, Hangar 1727 – Hanscom Air Force Base, Bedford, MA 01730 – email HR_Dept@bostonmedflight.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Boston MedFlight. The organization’s policies, decisions and actions on all matters related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment will be made without regard to an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, age or any other protected characteristic as established by law.