We have been retained to recruit a proven and experienced Chief Financial Officer for a leading provider of convenient primary care/urgent care throughout NC. They are backed by a leading healthcare private equity sponsor.
This position is responsible for providing leadership in the development, implementation, and oversight of standards, systems, policies, and procedures in alignment with organizational strategic initiatives for designated system-wide, programmatic and/or operational/functional areas. This position serves as the primary advisor to the organizations senior executive leadership on matters related to assigned area of responsibility.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates strategies to achieve desired business outcomes, to realize optimal financial and operating performance for the delivery system as a whole, and provide services to customers and insurance operations at an acceptable price point. These strategies will include but not be limited to evaluating new and current product and service lines; enhancing productivity and utilization thresholds; searching for opportunities to more fully integrate virtual, urgent, primary, emergent, acute, post-acute, and chronic care environments; maximizing return on capital and strategic investments; and delivering high quality services to customers. Strategies will encompass initiatives to improve service delivery, decrease costs, maximize reimbursement, create new business model development, and identify opportunities in new business lines and communities.
- Develops and directs the execution of financial and operating strategies and policies for designated entities and business lines to support the achievement of strategic and operational initiatives and its long term success. Serves as a member of Finance Leadership Team and ensures financial outcomes are considered in all strategic and operational decisions. Represents designated entities and business lines interest at the corporate level in all financial and operating matters.
- Evaluates and coordinates an effective and efficient financial and management reporting infrastructure that provides the foundation to facilitate sound financial and operating decisions for each component of the delivery system and for the delivery system as a whole. This will include strategies that incorporate people, process, and technology to maximize reporting capabilities, accessibility, and timeliness.
- Evaluates capital acquisition strategies to ensure the proper deployment and utilization of assets within the delivery system; maximizes return on capital investments, facilitates sound capital acquisition and replacement strategies, and coordinates effective and efficient asset evaluation processes.
- Maintains relationships with various regulatory bodies, industry leaders, and others as appropriate to ensure proper compliance with existing laws and regulations and to help maintain viable operations and ensure proper representation of company interests and safeguarding of assets.
- Provides financial expertise and counsel in the creation and implementation of the delivery systems compensation philosophy for employees and/or providers and acts as an on-going consultant to Human Resources for salary budget utilization.
- Holds management staff accountable for achieving plans and performance targets. Works with them to identify and resolve the most complex issues and problems impacting initiatives and operations. Develops staff to ensure continued professional growth and to provide the competencies the company needs to support its growth and long-term success. Articulates and demonstrates an expectation for continuous quality improvement utilizing processes that include consideration of all stakeholders. Fosters an environment that focuses on processes and outcomes.
- Builds and supports effective collegial relationships with applicable internal and external stakeholders and organizations, ensuring and fostering a high level of collaboration in order to develop partnerships, coordinate activities, review work, exchange information, and/or resolve problems. Promotes and models positive relationships among various entities.