Small manufacturing company has an exciting opportunity for an energetic, self starter looking to play an integral part in a 4 million dollar business with a dynamic environment. As a key member of the executive leadership team, the CFO position is accountable for the administrative, financial and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results..
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the accounting, information technology, human resources, investor relations, legal, tax and treasury functions
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction, monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans and tactical initiatives with Executive Leadership Team.
- Recommend performance measures and Key Performance Indicators. Provide financial analysis tools to evaluate company strategies or special projects, programs, capital expenditures, product costing, etc. as required.
- Ensure that company financial statements are accurate and reliable.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly closing process.
- Review, analysis and preparation of monthly financial reports for CEO and Advisory Board.
- Manage annual accounting process and liaison with outside accounting firm.
- Safeguard assets and assure accurate and timely recording of all transactions by implementing disciplines of internal control.
- Manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of accounts payable, cash disbursements, invoicing/billing, customer credits and collections, fixed asset records, general accounting, cost and project accounting, etc.
- Preparation and continued review of the annual budget process.
- Manage commercial banking relationships.
- Prepare and manage cash flow and operating forecasts, arrange for debt and equity financing and invest funds
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Oversee and work directly with contracts, pricing, and purchasing.
- Manage outsourced third party relationships.