Northwestern Mutual financial advisors help clients see their whole financial picture through a comprehensive planning approach that addresses a wide range of financial needs. Our financial advisors provide personalized financial planning through insurance and investment solutions, including:
· Asset and Income Protection
· Education Funding
· Retirement Planning
· Business Planning
· Employee and Executive Benefits
· Investment Advisory Services
· Fee-Based Financial Planning
· Estate Planning
· Trust Services
· Private Client Services
Our support services, free you to focus on your clients and enhance the productivity of your practice by providing:
· Formal training, ongoing development, mentors, and product specialists
· Comprehensive personal and business planning analysis tools
· Insurance and investment operations team
· Product sales support and client servicing
· Aggregated client account software
· Sponsorship and training for licenses and professional designations
· Bachelor’s degree
· Someone who builds relationships centered on trust, open communication, and transparency
· A commitment to ongoing learning, including staying current on financial news and the impacts to their clients
· Someone who is proactive and focused on providing excellent customer service
· Someone who has a history of professional success
Compensation and Benefits:
· Exceptional income potential
· Comprehensive medical coverage
· Two company-funded retirement plans (pension and 401k plan).
· Group life and disability income insurance
Northwestern Mutual Company Description:
For 160 years, Northwestern Mutual has been helping clients plan for financial security with confidence. As a mutual company with no shareholders, we focus solely for the benefit of providing protection, financial strength, and product value to our clients. Through a distinctive, whole-picture planning approach that includes insurance and investments, we empower people to be financially confident so they can live life differently.
· Size: $250 billion in assets. $28.2 billion in revenue. Ranked 100 on the 2016 Fortune 500 list. 4.4 million clients.
· World’s Most Admired: We are among the “World’s Most Admired” life insurance companies, according to Fortune magazine’s annual survey, published February 2017.
· Ratings: We have the highest financial strength ratings awarded to any life insurer by all four major credit rating agencies: A.M. Best Company A++ (highest), 4/2017; Fitch Ratings AAA (highest), 11/2016; Moody’s Investors Service Aaa (highest), 1/2017; Standard & Poor’s AA+ (second highest), 6/2016. Ratings are subject to change.
· Top 10 Broker-Dealer: We rank among the Top 10 independent broker-dealers, as measured by total revenues. Source: Financial Planning magazine, June 2016.
· Total Dividends: We expect to pay an industry-leading total dividend of $5.2 billion in 2017.
· Innovation: Awarded 2016 Eye on Innovation Prize for “Most Innovative Digital Business Model in Financial Services” by Gartner, October 2016.
· Customer Satisfaction: We have a persistency rate of 96 percent for life insurance in force.
· Guidance: Our financial advisor training program is recognized among the country’s best, helping our financial advisors guide you to a more secure financial future.
· Market Share: We are the largest direct provider of individual life insurance in the United States, ranking first in market share based on 2016 data from SNL Financial.
Founded in March of 1857Northwestern Mutual has more than 300 offices across the United States For 160 years, Northwestern Mutual has been helping clients plan for their financial security with confidenceAs a mutual company with no shareholders, we exist solely for the benefit of providing protection, financial strength and product value to our clientsThrough a distinctive, whole-picture planning ...approach that includes insurance and investments, we empower people to be financially confident so they can live life differentlyOur general account has more than 214 Billion in assets.Firm was established in NYC in 1949. 210 Associates 66,000 clients265 Million in annual insurance premiumsOver 40 Billion in life insurance face amount